Recording, broadcasting, podcasting, livestreaming, vocals, voice, instruments
SWITCHABLE DYNAMITE PREAMP WITH +30 dB OF TRANSPARENT GAIN
TWO RECESSED EQ SWITCHES & SIX ADVANCED SONIC EQUALIZATION CONFIGURATIONS
OBSTRUCTION-FREE 3-LAYER POP FILTRATION SYSTEM & PATENTED SHOCKMOUNT
INNOVATIVE FRONT-ADDRESSED CARDIOID ALUMINUM VOICE COIL - BASED ON V SERIES TECHNOLOGY
BUILT-IN MIC STAND MOUNT WITH WIDE SWIVEL RANGE & COMPATIBILITY
ALL-METAL DESIGN & GOLD-PLATED XLR CONNECTOR.
49-Key MIDI Keyboard
- Compact Natural Touch mini keys
- Pitch bend wheel
- Modulation wheel
- Octave shift button
- Power via USB
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 709 x 139 x 54 mm
- Weight: 1.4 kg
- Incl. KORG Software Bundle Code and USB cable
- Mac OS 10.8 Mountain Lion or later
- iOS8 or later (Apple Camera Kit optionally available)
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1 or later (32-bit / 64-bit).
- 40mm Neodymium Drivers
- Closed-Back Design
- Adjustable Padded Spring-Steel Headband
- Thick Around-Ear Cushions
The KRK KNS 8400 are stereo headphones that provide professional-quality audio in a compact and stylish design. Created to deliver the clarity of KRK studio monitors, the headphones have 40mm, neodymium drivers, to produce accurate, natural audio with a frequency response of 5 Hz to 23 kHz, as well as a wide dynamic range with low distortion
Lewitt LCT-240 Pro
is a side-address condenser microphone with a compact stand mount, a foam windscreen, and a transport bag. With its 0.67″ diaphragm cardioid condenser capsule, the LCT-240 Pro is capable of polished sonic performance on vocals and acoustic instruments with minimal processing. Plus, it can take punishing SPLs before distorting, so you can also use it on percussion, drums, and speaker cabinets.
The mic’s cardioid polar pattern is most sensitive to sound directly in front of it while rejecting a significant amount of ambient noise behind the capsule. The mic imparts a lift in the treble range to enhance crispness and clarity. As with most condensers of this type, the LCT-240 Pro requires 48V phantom power and can be connected to an XLR input on your mixer, audio interface, or outboard mic preamp.
Features at a Glance
- Easy-to-use XLR microphone
- For vocals, instruments, and streaming
- Professional sound quality for home recording
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces the pickup of room ambience
- Elevated treble for increased high-frequency detail
- Includes foam windscreen to reduce wind noise from fans and AC systems
- Includes stand mount and transport bag
Studio Condenser Performance
- Electret condenser capsule with a 0.67″ diaphragm
- Handles SPLs up to 142 dB for distortion-free capture of drums and loud guitars
- Sensitivity of -35.5 dBV yields a strong output signal
- 48V phantom powered
- Gold-plated XLR 3-pin output
- Sleek and compact housing.
- Tuned to NI Komplete
- Fully weighted Fatar keyboard with 88 keys and hammer action
- Pitch and mod wheels plus touch strip
- Pre-configured mapping for all Komplete instruments as well as hundreds of NKS-compatible (Native Kontrol Standard) instruments from leading third parties
- Full VSTi support
- Tag-based preset browsing: Find sounds quickly and preview them instantly
- Two high-resolution colour displays
- 4D push encoder
- Light Guide: RGB lights above each key signal drum cells, key switches, chords, keys and more
- Smart Play: Recognise keys and inversions with the Light Guide
- Seamless integration with Maschine hardware/software
- Intuitive control of Logic Pro X, Ableton Live, Garage Band, Pro Tools (2021.10 and later), Cubase and Nuendo
- Two freely assignable inputs for foot pedals
- MIDI in/out
- Dimensions: 1390 x 346 x 115 mm
- Weight: 13.2 kg
- KOMPLETE Select included
|The Base trap is fixed at the corner walls of a studio for the low end.
- Dimensions: 2″x2″x1″
- Qty. Per bag: 4 pcs.
There are no reviews yet.