|Content||The RØDE NTH-100s are professional over-ear headphones that deliver exceptional sonic performance and superior comfort for critical listening and monitoring. Featuring custom-matched drivers for an incredibly accurate frequency response and a state-of-the-art acoustic design optimised for enhanced detail and clarity, they are the ideal for all forms of content creation, including music production, mixing and audio editing, podcasting and location recording. Luxurious Alcantara® cushions with our revolutionary integrated CoolTech™ gel ensure maximum comfort, particularly when worn for extended periods, and the fully adjustable headband with our innovative FitLok™ locking system provides the perfect fit every time. For an incredible aural experience that inspires creativity, the NTH-100s are incomparable.|
- 61 Velocity-sensitive semi-weighted "full size" keys with aftertouch
- 14 RGB LED buttons for MIDI, Key Repeat and Nectarine features
- Pitch bend & modulation wheel
- Endless push encoder for key repeat tempo control and Nektarine control
- Backlit Octave and Transpose buttons
- Note repeat button with LED tempo indicator
- 7 Transport buttons
- Transport functions: Loop on/off, Click on/ off, Go To Locator and Undo.
- Class Compliant for true Plug and Play
- Powered by USB or external 9V power supply (power supply not included)
- 2 Sustain pedal connections
- 1 Expression pedal jack
- Compatible with Windows Vista, 7, 8, 10, MAC OSX 10.7 or higher, Linux Ubuntu 14.04
- IOS compatible in conjunction with Apple Camera Connection Kit (not included).
Lewitt LCT-240 Pro
is a side-address condenser microphone with a compact stand mount, a foam windscreen, and a transport bag. With its 0.67″ diaphragm cardioid condenser capsule, the LCT-240 Pro is capable of polished sonic performance on vocals and acoustic instruments with minimal processing. Plus, it can take punishing SPLs before distorting, so you can also use it on percussion, drums, and speaker cabinets.
The mic’s cardioid polar pattern is most sensitive to sound directly in front of it while rejecting a significant amount of ambient noise behind the capsule. The mic imparts a lift in the treble range to enhance crispness and clarity. As with most condensers of this type, the LCT-240 Pro requires 48V phantom power and can be connected to an XLR input on your mixer, audio interface, or outboard mic preamp.
Features at a Glance
- Easy-to-use XLR microphone
- For vocals, instruments, and streaming
- Professional sound quality for home recording
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces the pickup of room ambience
- Elevated treble for increased high-frequency detail
- Includes foam windscreen to reduce wind noise from fans and AC systems
- Includes stand mount and transport bag
Studio Condenser Performance
- Electret condenser capsule with a 0.67″ diaphragm
- Handles SPLs up to 142 dB for distortion-free capture of drums and loud guitars
- Sensitivity of -35.5 dBV yields a strong output signal
- 48V phantom powered
- Gold-plated XLR 3-pin output
- Sleek and compact housing.
USB Controller Keyboard
- Semi-weighted keyboard with 61 keys
- Velocity sensitive and with aftertouch
- Pitch bend and modulation wheel
- High-resolution 3.5" TFT display
- 16 Knobs
- 9x 45 mm faders
- 1x 100 mm ALPS motor fader
- 10 Configurable LED switches
- 28 Freely configurable switches
- 12 Touch and pressure sensitive pads
- 4 LED mode switches
- Sustain and expression pedal connectors
- USB port (computer) + USB Micro B (power supply motor fader)
- In-depth connection to all common DAWs including Cubase, Nuendo, Reason, Studio One and Logic Pro X
- Dimensions: 990 x 330 x 101 mm
- Weight: 7.71 kg.
- 49 Semi-Weighted Keys with Aftertouch
- 16 RGB-illuminated MPC Pads with 4 banks
- 8 Faders, 8 Control Knobs, 8 Switches
- Pitch Bend, Modulation, Octave Controls
- iOS Compatibility
- USB MIDI/Power and MIDI I/O Jacks
At Audio Max Resources Limited, we simply offer the best!
Powered Studio Subwoofer
The S8.4 powered studio subwoofer builds upon KRK’s legacy for sonic accuracy in a compact form factor. The custom-voiced, glass-aramid woofer delivers tight, defined bass, while the Class-D power amplifier dramatically increases transient response, control and punch. The four-position selectable crossover lets you adjust the subwoofer setting easily to your existing monitors.
Pairing the S8.4 subwoofer with KRK or another studio monitor delivers an optimized mixing and listening experience with extended low end, while the exclusive bypass-control feature provides full range audio to the monitors without switching off the subwoofer. KRK’s S8.4 subwoofer doesn’t just deliver precise bass and a rich feature set: it’s the next dimension in subwoofer performance.
There are no reviews yet.