- Four mic inputs with XLR connectors
- Four headphone outputs with individual volume control
- Gain control knobs and mute buttons for each input
- Phantom power for all XLR inputs
- Automatically prevent feedback from call audio using the Mix-Minus function
- Easily connect your phone using the TRRS connection
- Trigger sound effects using four assignable Sound Pads with 11preset sounds
- All input sources can be recorded on separate tracks
- 16-bit /44.1kHz audio WAV
- Records directly to SD, SDHC and SDXC cards up to 1 TB
- 2-input, 2-output USB audio interface
- Class-compliant mode for iOS compatibility
- Up to 3 hours of use with just two AA batteries or a USB power supply.
|The S10.4 powered studio subwoofer builds upon KRK’s legacy for sonic accuracy and performance. The custom-voiced, glass-aramid woofer delivers tight, defined bass, while the Class-D power amplifier dramatically increases transient response, control and punch. The four-position selectable crossover makes it easy to adjust the subwoofer setting to your existing monitors.
Pairing the S10.4 with KRK or another studio monitors delivers an optimized listening and mixing experience with extended low end, while the exclusive bypass-control feature provides full range audio to the monitors without switching off the subwoofer. KRK’s S10.4 subwoofer doesn’t just deliver precise bass and a rich feature set: it’s the next dimension in subwoofer performance.|
61-Key USB Keyboard
- Velocity sensitive "Full Size" button with "Synth Action"
- 4 Velocity curves
- A Total of 14 assignable MIDI buttons
- Transport controls: Play, Stop, Record, Rewind and Fast Forward
- Advanced transport functions: Loop on / off, click on / off, Go To Locator and Undo
- Backlit Octave and Transpose shift button
- Profound DAW integration incl. Track Volume / Track Select, Patch selection etc.
- Control of the mixer volume using the knobs
- Powered by USB
- Class Compliant for true plug and play
- Connectors: sustain pedal (6.35 mm), USB
- Included Bitwig 8-Track Software (Download)
- Compatible with: Windows 7, 8, 10, MAC OSX 10.5 or higher, Linux Ubuntu 4.14, iOS compatible connection with Apple Camera Connection Kit
- Adjustments to all popular DAWs incl. Cubase, Nuendo, Logic, Reason, Bitwig, Studio One, Cakewalk Sonar, Digital Performer, Fruity Loops, Garageband and Reaper.
Lewitt LCT-240 Pro
is a side-address condenser microphone with a compact stand mount, a foam windscreen, and a transport bag. With its 0.67″ diaphragm cardioid condenser capsule, the LCT-240 Pro is capable of polished sonic performance on vocals and acoustic instruments with minimal processing. Plus, it can take punishing SPLs before distorting, so you can also use it on percussion, drums, and speaker cabinets.
The mic’s cardioid polar pattern is most sensitive to sound directly in front of it while rejecting a significant amount of ambient noise behind the capsule. The mic imparts a lift in the treble range to enhance crispness and clarity. As with most condensers of this type, the LCT-240 Pro requires 48V phantom power and can be connected to an XLR input on your mixer, audio interface, or outboard mic preamp.
Features at a Glance
- Easy-to-use XLR microphone
- For vocals, instruments, and streaming
- Professional sound quality for home recording
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces the pickup of room ambience
- Elevated treble for increased high-frequency detail
- Includes foam windscreen to reduce wind noise from fans and AC systems
- Includes stand mount and transport bag
Studio Condenser Performance
- Electret condenser capsule with a 0.67″ diaphragm
- Handles SPLs up to 142 dB for distortion-free capture of drums and loud guitars
- Sensitivity of -35.5 dBV yields a strong output signal
- 48V phantom powered
- Gold-plated XLR 3-pin output
- Sleek and compact housing.
- KEYS & PADS 49 or 61 note 2nd Gen synth-action keyboard with after touch. Expression & pedal sockets. 8 super-sensitive pads with pressure. Chord: Trigger up to 6 notes from one key or pad. Hold: Holds played notes until deactivated - great with legato
- NOTE REPEAT Inspiring performance tool. Real-time control of trigger rate, accent, swing and gate. Separate settings for keys and pads. Switch on/off at any time with dedicated repeat buttons. Sync to external clock. Control velocity with pressure or wheels
- NEKTARINE Instant access to Nectar plugin control in any VST/VST3/AU DAW. Customize mapping or create plugin maps from scratch. Browse patches directly from Panorama T6. Layer up to 8 VST/VST3/AU plugins with mix control of volume, pan, mute, solo and select
- DAW CONTROL Nectar DAW integration included for Bigwig, Cubase, GarageBand, Logic, Unendow, Reason, Reaper and Studio One. MCU compatible for control of almost any other MIDI Music software
- CONNECTIONS USB port for power and data connection to your computer Foot switch jack, assignable (pedal not included) Expression pedal jack (pedal not included) MIDI Output On/off switch
- Firmware update required on either Windows or Mac OSX. Firmware not update-able on Linux.
- 40mm Neodymium Drivers
- Closed-Back Design
- Adjustable Padded Spring-Steel Headband
- Thick Around-Ear Cushions
The KRK KNS 8400 are stereo headphones that provide professional-quality audio in a compact and stylish design. Created to deliver the clarity of KRK studio monitors, the headphones have 40mm, neodymium drivers, to produce accurate, natural audio with a frequency response of 5 Hz to 23 kHz, as well as a wide dynamic range with low distortion
There are no reviews yet.